Ebatinca has been selected by the Canary Islands Agency for Research, Innovation and Information Society of the Government of the Canary Islands to develop the training project REVIRA 3D: Training program in VIRtual, Augmented and 3D manufacturing skills, within the program to promote activities for the improvement of digital skills of the population residing in the Canary Islands, 85% co-financed by the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF). The eligible budget is € 19,785.06 and the ERDF contribution is € 16,817.30.
El objeto de estas ayudas es la mejora de las competencias digitales de la población residente en Canarias, subvencionando actividades formativas de carácter presencial para el desarrollo de conocimientos, capacidades, destrezas y habilidades, en contextos y con herramientas deThe purpose of these grants is to improve the digital skills of the population residing in the Canary Islands, subsidizing face-to-face training activities for the development of knowledge, capacities, skills and abilities, in contexts and with ICT tools.
• Familiarize the participants with the different options for creating 3D models: software modeling or using a three-dimensional scanner.
• Show how to create 3D models of anatomical structures from medical imaging with 3D Slicer software.
• Show the different options currently available for additive 3D printing.
• Preparation of 3D models for printing.
• Configure a print server to manage 3D printing remotely.
• Visualization and remote access of three-dimensional digital content designs through web applications for Virtual Reality or through holographic monitors.
• Creation of an interactive scenario for Augmented Reality.